- In a course, with the editing turned on, choose Assignment from the activity chooser.
- Give it a name and, in the description, explain what the students must submit.
You can upload a help or example document from the Additional files area.
- Expand the other settings to select, for example, availability times, how you want them to submit, and how you plan to give them feedback.
Comment inline allows you to annotate directly on their submitted work.
- If you want them to verify they are submitting their own work, or if you want to prevent them from changing their submission once uploaded, explore the Submission settings. To have them submit in a group, explore Group submission settings (ensuring your course has groups).
- To use a rubric instead of a single grade scale, change the Grading method to Rubric. Once the assignment is saved, create or locate the rubric from the Advanced grading link in the Assignment administration block to the side.
Modified on: Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 12:58 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?