Students can type directly into, upload files, or add media. The options are in the Submission types section.
If this option is not available, ask the system administrator to check the Site administration settings in Assignment settings documentation.
- Text typed is automatically saved.
- The instructor can set a word limit which will display a warning if students exceed it.
- Supports any file type the instructor can open.
- The instructor can set an upload limit and size limit for uploads.
This will depend on the site settings.
- Instructors can annotate PDF files within the browser, and once saved, are available for the student to view.
If this feature is not available, ask your system administrator to check if Ghostscript is enabled.
- When students submit work, they are allowed a note to the instructor.
Must be enabled by system administrator.