To find ungraded submissions for a particular assignment:
- From your Instructor Dashboard, under the image of the book, navigate to your course by clicking Go to Course.
- Select the Chapter, then click on the assignment name. This will take you to the assignment page.
- Click on the gear icon, and from the drop-down menu, select Reports > Manual Grading. This will display a list of questions that require manual grading.
- Click on the grade all link next to the question that requires grading.
- A table that includes all submitted answers for that question will be displayed. You can enter comments and award the point amount for that submission.
- At the bottom of the page, you can press the Save button to record your grades.