Finding Ungraded AssignmentsYou can locate ungraded assignments in numerous ways. The easiest is as follows:
- Go to Course and navigate to the assignment.
Click on the Manual Assignment name.
- See a summary of what has been submitted and what needs to be graded.
Click View all submissions, or click Grade.
Ungraded submissions for a particular assignment can also be accessed in the following ways:
- From the Course Layout page. Click on Manual Assignment name, or click Edit and select View Submissions.
- From the within the Course as outlined above or by clicking Edit and selecting View Submissions.
- From the Gradebook. Click on the column header for the Manual Assignment.