In the assignment navigation block, the following feedback is provided.
- Incorrect answers are red
- Partially correct answers are orange
- Correct answers are green.
- Flags remain visible.
In the questions themselves, feedback may be provided.
- Correct answers will be in green with a checkmark.
- Incorrect answers will be in red with a cross. will have a green checkmark next to your correct answer.
According to your instructor's settings, you may get the any, or all, of the following types of feedback in your review.
- General Feedback
- Specific Feedback
- Overall Feedback
Although the assignment may have been split into multiple pages, the review will show all the questions on a single page to make it easier to navigate. You can choose to review the assignment with separate pages as it was when you took the assignment.
How do Students Review an Assignment?
Modified on: Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 1:04 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes No
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?