Students will need to have the appropriate software to open/edit a downloaded file.
If possible, the file will be embedded and opened inside the course interface. If not, students will be prompted to download the file.
Common reasons to add a file as a resource:
- Share presentations given in class (slides).
- Include a mini-website as a resource (.html).
- Draft files so students can edit and submit them for assessment, such as a Photoshop (.psd) file.
Add a File
- From the Dashboard, click Go to Course.
- Navigate to the location in the course where you want to add the resource.
- Click Add an assignment or resource.
- Select File.
- Under General / Select files, Drag/Drop the needed file into the dotted area.
- Click Save and return to course.