Sections are based on the available tabs in our LMS.
When using our application for testing and exam purposes, we suggest the following assignment settings in combination.
Assignment Template - Quiz/Exam
- No Check feature
- Multiple Choice selection options are shuffled
- Print is removed
- Reading links are removed
- One attempt allowed
- Only grades are revealed on submission
- Feedback and answers provided after closing date (see Timing)
Dates and Times
- Set Opening and Closing dates and times to restrict access period.
- Set a Time Limit (real-time, running clock). Time Limit should be long enough to finish, but short enough as not to allow time to go looking up answers.
- Set the Open and Close dates to encompass 24 hours.
- Set Time limit to 2 hours.
Each student will be able to start within the 24-hour timeframe with 2 hours to complete the assignment once it's begun. The time limit cannot be paused or halted. The assignment will be automatically submitted after 2 hours or when the closing date and time has been reached, whichever comes first.
Use algorithmic questions from the Homework question bank.
- To filter for algorithmic questions, check the box Algorithmic only in the Result Filters section.
- To add a question, select it, click Add Algorithmic, and select Students will be assigned different variations of the question.
Use the Shuffle option to shuffle the question order by checking the Shuffle box at the bottom of the page.
This combination of settings are the default settings for the assignment template.