Settings are set per assignment.
Assignment must be created first.
For iPad use, the option must be enabled.
Turn On for Assignment(s)
From the course page, use the following steps to enable LockDown Browser for assignment(s).
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner of the page. A dropdown menu will appear (See image below).
- Select Configure Respondus LockDown Browser to open a list of the assignments.
- If this is your first time, you will be taken to the About LockDown Browser page. Click Continue to LockDown Browser to go to the assignment settings.
- From this page, you will see a list of all of your assignments that you have in your course. In the right-hand coulmn, it will indicate if you have set Lockdown Broswer to be required for each assignment.
- Clicking on the icon next to the assignment, a dropdown list will appear. Select Settings. This will display the options available for that assignment.
To enable, select the Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam option.
You can Click Save + Close or expand the Advanced Settings panel for additional settings.
Please read through the Advanced Assignment Options for additional features.