While taking an assignment that uses LockDown Browser, please follow the these guidelines while taking that assignment.
- Select a location where you won't be interrupted.
- Before starting the test, know how much time is available for it, and that you've allotted sufficient time to complete it.
- Turn off all mobile devices, phones, etc. and don't have them within reach.
- Clear your area of all external materials — books, papers, other computers, or devices.
- Remain at your desk or workstation for the duration of the test.
- LockDown Browser will prevent you from accessing other websites or applications; you will be unable to exit the test until all questions are completed and submitted.