We highly recommend first doing a Dry Run of a full regrade before permanently regrading all assignments.
When running a Regrade of an assignment, you can do a Dry Run to see which of your students' grades will change or a permanent Regrade when you are ready.
Dry Run Regrade
- From the Dashboard, select Go to Course.
- Select Gradebook from the Course Navigation menu on the left.
- Click on the name of the assignment to be regraded.
- Check the boxes to the left of the individual attempts you wish to regrade, or click Select all at the bottom.
- Select Dry run a full regrade above the Gradebook.
The system will now show you which attempts require a regrade.
- The original grade will show as a strike-through with the revised grade appearing next to it.
Use the Show only attempts filter at the top to show attempts that have been regraded/are marked as needing regrading.
Running a Regrade (Permanent)
You may now regrade the attempts through the following steps:
To regrade Selected attempts
- Check the boxes to the left of the individual attempts you wish to regrade.
- Click Regrade selected attempts at the bottom of the page.
To regrade All attempts
- Check Select All at the bottom of the page.
- Click Submit and grade selected attempts. OR
Click Regrade all at the top of the page.