If your instructor is having you go through your school portal, such as Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L, or Sakai, then follow the instructions in Enrolling through School Portal.
If your instructor provided you with an enrollment link, then you should follow the enrollment link to see all available options. Enrolling with an Enrollment Link.
A variety of purchase and enrollment options are available to students.
- For students looking to get the eBook. Course access codes may be included with the eBook.
- Purchase eBook
- For students looking for access to the course only. Textbooks and eBook subscriptions that come with an access code can be used to enroll in the course.
- Purchase Course Only
- Use a Textbook or eBook Access Code
- For students looking to purchase the physical, printed textbook, which may come with a course access code.
- Purchase Printed Textbook
- For students who are provided assignment links through their school portal, such as Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L, or Sakai.
- Enrolling through your school portal, such as Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L, or Sakai.