- Set an Opening Date/Time; students will not get access to the questions before set date/time.
- Set a Closing Date/Time; students will not be able to work the assignment after the set date/time.
Be sure to set your assignment dates for your course. Assignment date settings control the time period in which students can access the assignment.
If you prefer to see the process in video format, click here: How to Update Assignment Dates
Setting Assignment Dates
- From the Instructor Dashboard, click Manage Sections to the right of the course.
- Click on any Section's Assignment Dates button.
- Toggle the needed Date/Time fields to ON and set Dates and Times as needed.
- IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click Save Changes.
- If your course is set up with multiple Sections, you will have the opportunity to apply the same changes to other sections as needed.