You have the ability to create your own courses. Generating a New Course will provide you with the Course Shell.
The Course Shell is applicable in the following scenarios:
- First time users of MBC for the course
- User of a new edition
- Anyone wanting to start from scratch (course shell; includes video content but no assignments)
Create a New Course
1. If you do not already have a course, click Create New Course, otherwise, click Create Course.
2. Enter the Course Name.
- Select the Academic Term/Year.
- Or check Enter a term to manually enter.
3. Select the Number of sections for this term.
- Keep students organized if teaching more than one group of students in the same course / same term.
- Allows for Assignment Dates to differ among sections.
- All sections have access to all course content.
- Assignments can be turned On/Off by section if needed.
Enter the Section Name.
Enter the Section End Date (end of term).
4. Click Create Course.
NOTE: The course may take a few minutes to generate. You may navigate away from the screen or log out.